GeoPetro Starts Fourth Well in Bengara-II
GeoPetro Resources has commenced drilling on the Punga #1 exploration well on the Bengara-II Block in Indonesia.
The Punga #1 is the fourth well to be drilled as part of the 2007 drilling program for the Bengara-II Block, onshore East Kalimantan, Indonesia. Drilling of the Punga #1 is planned to a total depth of 2,800 meters (9,186 feet).
The Punga #1 will test a large, seismically mapped structural culmination at a location approximately 16 miles southeast of the Seberaba #1 exploration well location, and approximately 12 miles southeast of the Seberaba #4 appraisal well location.
Meanwhile, drilling continues on the Seberaba #3 and Seberaba #4 appraisal wells, and testing continues on the Seberaba #1 wildcat.
- Oil Billionaire Hamm Sold Superior Energy Stake Citing Weak Returns (Aug 11)
- Continental Acquires Majority Stake in Visionaire Energy (Jun 12)
- Continental Energy Concludes Seismic Acquisition at Indonesia Block (Sep 28)
Company: GeoPetro Resources Company more info
- Linc Concludes Drilling at Cook Inlet Well (Nov 19)
- Linc Energy Snaps Up Onshore Cook Inlet Leases (Mar 02)
- GeoPetro Updates on Sale of Cook Inlet Project (Mar 01)