Petra Energy Wins Shell Work Offshore Malaysia
Petra Energy Berhad's subsidiary, Petra Resources Sdn Bhd, has been awarded a contract by Sarawak Shell Berhad and Sabah Shell Petroleum Company Limited ("Shell") to provide support for operations in Sarawak and Sabah waters.
Under the Contract, Petra will provide engine maintenance supervision, services and facilities to Shell's onshore plants and offshore topside facilities on its production platforms.
The contract is valued at RM50 million for a primary term of five years commencing October 9, 2007.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Shell, Varo End Talks on Germany Refinery Stake Sale (Oct 06)
Company: Petra Perdana Berhad more info
- Petra Energy Wins Shell Work Offshore Malaysia (Oct 10)
- Petra Perdana to Provide AHTS Services to Petronas (Sep 12)
- Petra Perdana to Acquire Five Support Vessels (Sep 12)