Bjorge to Supply Equipment to Skarv/Idun FPSO
Bjorge AS has signed a contract with Samsung Heavy Industry in Korea for the supply of Fire Water parcels to Skarv/Idun FPSO.
The contract includes supply of pumps and diesel driven generator set, value approx. 70 million NOK.
The equipment will be delivered from Bjorge’s new service facilitates at SOrumsand and take place within 2008.
This contract consolidates Bjorge’s priority within pump technology in the international FPSO marked. In the progress of the company within this area it is important to win a contract with the world’s second largest shipyard, where the final customer is BP on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Samsung Wins Mad Dog 2 Fabrication Contract (Jan 05)
- After 20,000 Job Cuts, World's Top Shipyards Brace for More (Oct 26)
- South Korean Yards Restructure, Trim Workforce (Sep 08)
Company: Bjorge ASA more info
- Aasland Takes Helm At Bjoerge (Jan 05)
- GE O&G Awards Bjorge Naxys Contract for Monitoring Subsea Installations (Jun 29)
- EnerMech Snaps Up Norwegian North Sea Crane Division (Oct 30)