BP Confirms Results of Hai Thach Discovery

BP has completed testing of the Hai Thach well offshore Vietnam in the Nam Con Son Field. The well is located approximately 230 miles offshore eastern Vietnam. BP has a 75.9% stake and PetroVietnam holds the other 24.1% interest.
Events  SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Our Privacy Pledge
SUBSCRIBE


Most Popular Articles
Related Articles

Brent Crude Oil : $55.49/BBL 2.45%
Light Crude Oil : $52.42/BBL 2.04%
Natural Gas : $3.2/MMBtu 5.04%
Updated in last 24 hours