Angola's Sonangol Announces Road Shows for Bid Round
Sonangol E.P., the national oil company of Angola, says road show presentations are scheduled for October in Luanda, Houston and London for its recently announced 2007-2008 E&P Licensing Round. Sonangol has enlisted IHS Inc. to facilitate the road shows, which are scheduled for Friday, October 12, 2007 at the Talatona Convention Centre in Luanda, Angola; Thursday, October 18, 2007 at the Houston Omni Hotel, 4 Riverway, Houston; and Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at the Royal Lancaster Hotel, Lancaster Terrace, London.
Sonangol will present technical details and discuss the hydrocarbon potential for 10 blocks, three onshore and seven offshore. Those blocks include Onshore Cabinda Centro, onshore Kwanza blocks KON 11 and 12, block 9 in shallow water, deepwater blocks 19, 20 and 21 in the Kwanza Basin, and newly designated ultra-deepwater blocks 46, 47 and 48 in the Lower Congo Basin. Details regarding available data, data packages, terms of reference and submission requirements will also be presented.
The road shows are open to oil companies, but pre-registration is required. To register for the presentations, please send name, title, company and full contact details to: E-mail: Angolaroadshows@ihs.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or, in Luanda (Lourdes Leitão), Tel. +244 226 632 196 or fax +244 222 394 128. Additional information regarding the round will be available at www.sonangol.co.ao.
- Buyers Eye Sinopec's Argentina Oil Assets in Sale Worth Up to $1B - Sources (Oct 09)
- US Oil Firm Cobalt Files For Arbitration Against Angola For $2B (May 12)
- US Firm Cobalt Threatens Arbitration Over Angolan Oil Assets (Apr 03)
Company: IHS, Inc. more info
- Analyst: LNG 'Most Powerful Weapon' In Addressing Ukraine Crisis (Mar 12)
- IHS: Unconventional Gas Activity to Fuel Future U.S. Job Creation (Jun 13)
- Report: Worldwide Unconventional M&A Spending Reaches Record Highs of $75B (Apr 02)