Pogo, PXP Set Date for Shareholder Meeting
Plains Exploration & Production and Pogo Producing each set September 25, 2007, as the record date for their respective upcoming stockholder meetings. At these meetings, the Pogo stockholders will vote on, among other items, the proposed merger between PXP and Pogo and the PXP stockholders will vote on, among other items, the issuance of PXP common stock to Pogo stockholders pursuant to the merger.
PXP is an independent oil and gas company primarily engaged in the upstream activities of acquiring, developing, exploiting, exploring and producing oil and gas in its core areas of operation: onshore and offshore California, Colorado, and the Gulf Coast region of the United States. PXP is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Pogo is engaged in oil and gas exploration, development, acquisition and production activities on its properties primarily located in the onshore United States, Vietnam and New Zealand. Pogo is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
- PXP and Pogo Report Results of Elections for Merger Consideration (Nov 06)
- Pogo Reports Loss of $45 Million in 3Q 2007 (Oct 25)
- Pogo Loses Friend & Colleague, Jerry A. Cooper (Oct 24)
Company: Plains Exploration & Production more info
- Noble, PXP Shake Hands on UDW Drillships for Gulf of Mexico (Apr 18)
- BP Sells Non-Strategic GOM Assets for $5.5B (Sep 10)
- PXP Posts Early Tender Offer Results for Senior Notes (Dec 01)