Hercules Offshore Joins Buccaneer Resources as a Preferred Vendor
Buccaneer Resources, a Houston oil and gas company, announces the addition of Hercules Offshore to its network of preferred vendors.
Hercules Offshore offers a platform for growth and a reputation for safe, reliable and cost-effective services that directly fits Buccaneer's goal of using preferred suppliers to mitigate risk for its partners. Curtis Burton, CEO of Buccaneer Resources, called Hercules "a company that shares our core values and an ideal partner to develop our low-risk, high-return properties in the Gulf of Mexico."
Hercules operates the largest jackup rig fleet in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and the fourth-largest jackup fleet worldwide, with 33 jackup rigs. The company also has 27 barge rigs, 65 lift boats, three submersible rigs, nine land rigs, one platform rig and a fleet of marine support vessels and has operations in 10 countries worldwide.
"We appreciate the opportunity to work with Buccaneer Resources and are glad that Buccaneer Resources recognizes the synergies between our asset base and their prospects," said Randy Stilley, president and CEO of Hercules Offshore. "As the largest jackup and lift boat provider in the Gulf of Mexico, we are confident that we can provide the best technology and level of service."
- C&J Energy Files for Bankruptcy to Cut $1.4B in Debt (Jul 20)
- Hercules Offshore Sells Jackup at 94% Loss (Jul 12)
- Hercules Offshore Lays Off 60 at Houston Headquarters (Jun 13)
Company: Buccaneer Resources Inc. more info
- Cook Inlet Lease Sale Shows 'Positive Upturn' for Cook Inlet Exploration (May 18)
- Buccaneer Finalizes Transocean Jackup Acquisition (Nov 15)
- Buccaneer Looks North to Cook Inlet Potential (Oct 11)