Petra Perdana to Provide AHTS Services to Petronas
Petra Perdana Berhad's subsidiary, Petra Resources Sdn Bhd, has been awarded two contracts from Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd for the provision of two Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessels for PCSB's 2007 Drilling Program.
Under the Contracts, PRSB will provide the MV IOS Victory and the MV IOS Champion for a primary duration of twelve months. The contract for the IOS Victory is expected to start on September 15, 2007 and the contract for the IOS Champion is expected to start October 1, 2007.
The contracts are valued at approximately RM36 million in total.
Operates 9 Offshore Rigs
- Exec: Petronas' Canadian Unit To Look At Other LNG Opportunities (Oct 11)
- Adviser: Malaysia's Petronas Puts Some Canadian Assets Up For Sale (Oct 04)
- Petronas Chem Sells Half Of Polymers Business To Saudi Aramco For $900MM (Oct 02)
Company: Petra Perdana Berhad more info
- Petra Energy Wins Shell Work Offshore Malaysia (Oct 10)
- Petra Perdana to Provide AHTS Services to Petronas (Sep 12)
- Petra Perdana to Acquire Five Support Vessels (Sep 12)