KMZ System Modernization Project Attracts 17
Seventeen firms had acquired bidding rules as of the fourth question-and-answer session to modernize the digital monitoring system for various installations in Mexico's Ku-Maloob-Zaap field in the Sonda de Campeche.
Mexican state oil company Pemex's E&P unit (PEP) is in charge of the project, according to tender documents on federal procurement website Compranet.
The companies included: Emerson Process Management; Demar Instaladora y Constructora; Invensys Systems México; Constructora Subacuatica Diavaz; ABB México; Automation and Control Solutions; Suministros Industriales Carrizales; Constructora y Prestadora de Servicios Técnicos; Endress Hauser Mexico; Telvent Mexico; Siemens Innovaciones; Alcatel Security Safety Command Controls Mexico; Sociedad Industrial De Construcciones Eléctricas; Instalaciones Electromecánicas Civiles y Eléctricas; Grupo Comercializador Latinoamericano; Automatización y Control Industrial y Marino; and Cyngus Industrial.
The fifth meeting to clarify project questions is scheduled to take place September 14.
Interested parties can acquire bidding rules through September 26.
Works are expected to begin November 12 and require 351 days to complete.
Visit BNamericas to access our real-time news reports, 10-year archive, Fact File company database, and latest research reports. Click here for a Free two week trial to our Latin America Oil & Gas information service.
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Mexico's Pemex Makes Biggest Onshore Oil Find in 15 Years - President (Nov 03)
- Mexico's Pemex Posts $5.6B 3Q Loss On Lower Output (Oct 27)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
Company: Emerson Process Management more info
- Emerson Secures Contract for Shell's Prelude FLNG Project (Sep 08)
- Emerson Deploys Downhole Wireless Sensor System on Statoil's Skuld Field (May 05)
- Statoil Awards Emerson Automation Upgrade for Visund (Feb 27)
Company: Siemens more info
- Siemens To Buy Dresser-Rand To Tap US Shale Gas Boom (Sep 22)
- Siemens to Supply Subsea Pipeline Heating Power System for Shah Deniz Field (May 08)
- KMZ System Modernization Project Attracts 17 (Sep 11)