Husky's South White Rose Extension Gets C-NLOPB Nod
The C-NLOPB reported that the Federal and Provincial Governments have approved the Board's Fundamental Decision on Husky Energy's South White Rose Extension application Development Plan Amendment.
Under the Atlantic Accord Implementation Acts, both governments must ratify Fundamental Decisions of the Board before they can be implemented. The approval of both governments now enables Husky Energy to proceed with its sub-sea development, which will tie back to the Sea Rose FPSO.
The South White Rose Extension is estimated to contain 24 million barrels of oil and is one of a series of possible extensions to the White Rose Project.
- Husky Energy Posts Smaller 2Q Loss On Higher Oil Prices (Jul 21)
- Canada's LNG Failure Is Its Own Fault, Seven Gen Founder Says (Jul 17)
- Statoil Drills Dry Wells Off Canada's Newfoundland (Jul 10)
Company: C-NLOPB more info
- Husky's South White Rose Extension Gets C-NLOPB Nod (Sep 10)
- C-NLOPB Counters Critics About Evacuation Systems on Offshore Facilities (Jul 30)