Byford Dolphin Begins AGR Multi-Client Work
The Byford Dolphin semisub has spudded the first well in its AGR Group managed seven month, multi-well, multi-client program in the Bay of Biscay, offshore southwest France.
This well will be the first well to be drilled offshore France since 1998 and is being drilled on behalf of the operator, Vermillion Energy Trust.
The remaining wells in the program will be drilled in the North Sea for, amongst others, operators Nautical Petroleum plc, Xcite Energy
Resources Limited and Genesis Petroleum Corporation plc. AGR Group's Petroleum Services division will provide complete well project management services to the operators, from design and planning through equipment and services supply to management of operations.
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Anadarko Terminates Drilling Contract for Belford Dolphin Drillship (Mar 16)
- Cairn Postpones Spanish Point Drill Due to Rig Delays (Jul 09)
- Newbuild Bolette Dolphin Drillship Unveils in South Korea (Jun 20)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)