Boistea-1 well Spudded in Romania
Aurelian Oil & Gas has commenced the drilling of the Boistea-1 well of Block EIII-3 (Cuejdiu) in Romania.
Boistea-1 is the third of five exploration wells being drilled this year by Aurelian in its five concessions in Romania and is programmed to 2,400 meters to test Sarmatian sands, the reservoir producing gas in the Bilca fields in its block to the north, Block EIII-1 (Brodina). The well is anticipated to take 35 days to reach total depth.
Interests in the Boistea-1 well are Aurelian as operator with 45%; SNGN Romgas SA with 37.5% and Europe Oil & Gas with 17.5%.
- Europa Oil & Gas Completes Shale Petroleum UK Acquisition (Aug 15)
- Europa Relinquishes Part of PEDL 181 (Jul 04)
- Europa Granted 2 Year Extension to PEDL 143 (Jun 27)
Company: Aurelian Oil & Gas plc more info
- Aurelian Receives Extension for Poland License (Feb 24)
- Aurelian Awarded Polish License Duo (Jan 04)
- Aurelian Discovers Gas at Polish Krzesinki Well (Oct 18)