Sevan Completes First Piranema Offloading Test
Piranema Servicos de Petroleo, a subsidiary of Sevan Marine do Brasil, reports the successful conclusion of the first ever offloading operation with a mono-column type FPSO in the world, involving the Sevan Piranema and the shuttle tanker Navion Bergen.
The operation consisted in a simulated offloading operation, executed in partnership with Petrobras, in which all the systems and procedures related to the offloading operation were tested and approved, prior to the first oil transfer from the FPSO Sevan Piranema, after the commencement of production.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 12 Offshore Rigs
- Brazil Regulator Allows Petrobras To Source Libra Rig Hull From Abroad (Oct 04)
- Exxon's Big Bet on Brazil Oil Could Signal Major Pre-salt Role (Sep 29)
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
Company: Sevan Marine more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)