Technip Awarded Pipeline Work for Mirage Field
Technip has been awarded a contract by Bluewater Industries, Inc. for the flowlines, risers, jumpers and subsea structures for the Mirage field development, in the Gulf of Mexico. This field is located in Mississippi Canyon Block 941, at a water depth of 4,050 feet. ATP Oil & Gas is 100% owner and operator of Mirage and Bluewater Industries is managing the project.
The contract covers:
--engineering for the installation, welding and installation of two steel catenary risers and two oil and gas export flowlines (31 and 52km long),
--fabrication and installation of subsea structures and jumpers, and
Technip's operations and engineering center in Houston, Texas will execute this contract. The flowlines and risers will be welded at the Group's spoolbase located in Mobile (Alabama) during the first quarter of 2008. The Deep Blue, Technip's deepwater pipelay vessel, will reel lay the pipelines in 2008, with support from the Geoholm, a light construction vessel chartered by the Group.
- Lessons from ATP Bankruptcy There for Those Who Listen (Jun 30)
- Cosco Discontinues Octabuoy Hull and Topside Module Project (Jan 12)
- Cosco Reveals Buying Interest for Octabuoy Hull and Topside Module (Jul 23)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)