Indonesia Says Gas Output to Rise 800 mmscfd by 2012-2013
Indonesia may get a boost to is national gas output by 800 mmscfd with Chevron's concession in East Kalimantan starting 2012-2013, BPMIGAS Chairman said in Jakarta last week.
"If the five deepwater areas in East Kalimantan are developed by Chevron, national gas output is expected to rise by 800 MMSCFD by 2012-2013," Kardaya Warnika said.
Chevron has submitted a plan of development for the fields. BPMIGAS is studying the proposal.
"Principally. BPMIGAS will recommend that the government approves Chevron's plan of development," Kardaya said.
- Chevron Approves New Tech Investment To Raise Output At North Sea Field (Oct 20)
- Canada's Keyera Signs Pact With Chevron To Transport, Store NGL (Oct 10)
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
Company: BP Migas more info
- Indonesia Greenlights BP's $12.1B LNG Proj. at Tangguh (Nov 02)
- Gas Deliveries from Ruby Field Offshore Indonesia to Start Late September (Sep 07)
- Indonesian Regulator Approves 12 O&G Development Plans (Aug 13)