Halliburton Acquires PSL Energy Services Limited
Halliburton has closed the previously announced acquisition of the entire share capital of PSL Energy Services Limited (PSLES).
"This is an exciting acquisition that supplements our existing product offerings throughout the Eastern Hemisphere," said David King, senior vice president of Halliburton's Completion & Production division. "PSL Energy Services' recognized capabilities in well intervention services and also pipeline and process services are an excellent complement to Halliburton's production enhancement capabilities and continued global growth."
Founded in 2003, PSLES is a leading eastern hemisphere provider of process, pipeline and well intervention services, including flange management and bolting, leak testing, pre-commissioning services, hydrotesting, hydraulic workover, coiled tubing, slickline and wireline, and pumping services. The company, headquartered in the United Kingdom, has approximately 1,000 employees and operational bases in the U.K., Norway, Middle East, Azerbaijan, Algeria and Asia-Pacific locations.
- Venezuela's IOUs Pile Up, Keeping US Oil Servicers in Tow (Aug 23)
- Gadfly: Halliburton And Microsoft Do Not Compute For OPEC (Aug 22)
- Oilfield Rush to High-Tech Helps Smaller Companies Thrive (Jul 27)
Company: PSL Energy Services more info
- EnerMech Hits Double with 2 Mechanical Service Acquisitions (Oct 07)
- Halliburton Acquires PSL Energy Services Limited (Aug 01)
- Halliburton to Acquire PSL (Apr 26)