Baker Energy to Provide Maintenance Systems for Su Tu Vang Platform
Baker Energy has been awarded a contract from Cuu Long Joint Operating Company for the supply and development of a computerized maintenance management system for the Su Tu Vang Central Production Platform facility located offshore of Vietnam. The facility is jointly owned by PetroVietnam Exploration and Production, ConocoPhillips, Korean National Oil Corporation, SK Corp and Geopetrol. The approximately $2 million contract is slated to begin in mid-August 2007.
"We are a global leader in maintenance management system solutions for energy facilities, and will deliver on Cuu Long's goals and expectations," stated Alain Welter, project manager at Baker Energy. "This is an exciting award for Baker Energy's Applied Technologies Group, and we are looking forward to working with the Cuu Long Joint Operating Company." Baker Energy works with oil and gas companies worldwide to provide total asset management solutions. By integrating its diverse operating and management skills, Baker has evolved into a single source supplier of competency-based personnel recruiting and training, comprehensive operations and maintenance, and supply chain management services.
- Wood Group Acquires Baker Energy (Oct 01)
- MMS Reveals SAFE Award Finalists for Outer Continental Shelf (Apr 21)
- Baker Energy Named a Finalist for MMS SAFE Award for the 4th Time (Mar 13)
Company: Cuu Long Joint Operation Company more info
- PTSC M&C Inks EPCI Contract for Su Tu Vang South West Project Off Vietnam (Jun 25)
- PTSC M&C Clinches EPCIC Contract for Su Tu Nau Project in Block 15-1 (Dec 10)
- Vietnam Cuu Long JOC Turns on Taps Offshore Vietnam (Aug 18)