Sibir Energy Reaches 90,000 bopd from Salym Fields
Sibir says a new production record was reached at Salym Petroleum Development NV (SPD), Sibir's 50:50 joint venture with Shell, which achieved production of over 90,000 bopd from the Salym group of fields in Western Siberia.
The new SPD production record brings Sibir's 50% share at Salym to over 45,000 bopd which, combined with production from its subsidiary Magma, brings Sibir's total daily production to over 51,000 bopd.
Commenting on the announcement, Sibir CEO, Henry Cameron said, "Reaching the 90,000 bopd production record at Salym is another major milestone for Sibir. Sibir expects SPD to continue delivering steady increases in production and exceed its year end production target of 100,000 bopd"
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Shell, Varo End Talks on Germany Refinery Stake Sale (Oct 06)
Company: Sibir Energy more info
- Salym JV Sets New Oil Production Record in Western Siberia (Apr 15)
- Sibir Launches High Court Proceedings against 2 Former Directors (Apr 07)
- Sibir Achieves Production Record of 7.1MM Barrels in Q4 2008 (Apr 07)