W&T Offshore Production Guidance for 2nd Qtr 2007
W&T Offshore, Inc. has updated second quarter and full-year 2007 production guidance. Total production impact for the second quarter 2007 is a reduction of approximately 2 Bcfe.
Tracy W. Krohn, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer stated, "The Company has had unanticipated production deferral at Mississippi Canyon 718 'Pluto,' other wells produced at rates less than anticipated and we experienced a completion failure at Ewing Bank 989 'Cypress.' Accordingly, the Company is revising both second quarter and full-year guidance downward." Mr. Krohn continued, "Despite the lower production, our realized oil and gas prices were higher than we expected during the second quarter and as a result, the Company will exceed the First Call analysts' consensus estimates, which average $0.44 per share for the second quarter."
W&T is revising its second quarter and full-year 2007 production guidance, as follows: Revised Prior Second Second Revised Prior Estimated Production Quarter Quarter Full-Year Full-Year 2007 2007 2007 2007 Crude oil (MMBbls) 2.05 - 2.15 2.1 - 2.2 7.7 - 8.0 8.1 - 8.5 Natural gas (Bcf) 18.2 - 18.6 20.0 - 21.0 74.7 - 78.7 84.1 - 88.7 Total (Bcfe) 30.5 - 31.5 32.7 - 34.4 121.0 - 127.0 132.7 - 140.0
- Mississippi Canyon 718 "Pluto" -- Life of current reservoir extended from June to November deferring rate increase from recompletion.
- Main Pass 163/185 -- One-month project start up delay.
- Ewing Bank 989 "Cypress" -- Production performance less than forecast, completion sanded up on June 25. Recompletion plans in progress.
- Eugene Island 205 C-4ST -- Completion watered out earlier than expected.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- W&T Offshore Strikes Black Gold at Mahogany Field (Jan 06)
- US Jury Finds Apache Did Not Breach Contract With W&T Offshore (Dec 15)
- W&T Ban From Bidding For Oil Could Last 3 Years, EPA Says (Dec 03)