DOF Installer Orders AHTS Vessel from Aker Yards
DOF Installer ASA has decided to enter into a contract with Aker Yards for the construction and delivery of an additional new high-end subsea installation and construction anchor handling vessels. This is one of the two options that DOF Installer was granted in February 2007. The second option has been extended to October 2007.
The vessel will be built at Aker Yards (Aukra, Norway) with delivery scheduled for October 2010 and is of Aker AH 04 CD design, developed by Aker Yards Project. The vessel will be equipped with 500 metric tonnes main winch, and a large offshore crane. Total estimated project cost for the contract, including owner furnished equipment and construction supervision, amount to approx. NOK 815 million.
The investment will partly be financed through a contemplated private placement of new shares in DOF Installer, raising gross proceeds of NOK 160 million, and partly through expected long-term bank debt. The subscription price in the private placement is set to NOK 130 per share. DOF ASA will participate in the private placement with NOK 70 million and will own approx. 44% of DOF Installer post issuance of the new shares. Based on the private placement price, the post-issue market cap of DOF Installer is NOK 730 million. The subscription period for the contemplated private placement will commence immediately and last until 08:30 on 6 July 2007 the latest. However, DOF Installer reserves the right to end the subscription period at an earlier stage at its sole discretion.
ABG Sundal Collier Norge ASA and SEB Enskilda ASA have been retained as financial advisors in relation to the private Placement.
- STX Europe Refinances Revolving Credit Facility (Nov 06)
- Aker Yards Swaps Name for STX to Focus on International Market (Nov 03)
- Wartsila to Supply Propulsion Equipment for 5 Offshore Vessels (Nov 03)
Company: DOF more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)