Nemo Engineering Awarded Contract for Valve Modules
Nemo Engineering has been awarded a contract to supply two hot tap valve modules and associated equipment for the remote pipeline hot tap operations on the Ormen Lange Southern Field Development.
On behalf of the Ormen Lange licensees, Hydro has awarded a contract worth approximately NOK 65 million to Nemo Engineering AS for the delivery of two hot tap valve modules and associated equipment. The equipment is to be used in remote operations planned for the hot tap tees that have already been installed on the 30" production pipelines to Nyhamna. The remote hot tap operations are scheduled to take place during the first quarter of 2009 at a depth of approximately 850 meters.
Hydro is the operator for the Ormen Lange project during the development phase. Nemo Engineering is familiar with the challenging conditions on the Ormen Lange field through former and present deliveries to the Ormen Lange project.
The Southern Field Development consists of one template, two flowlines tied back to the hot tap locations, one umbilical and one MEG line tied back to the existing Template A location.
Ormen Lange licensees:
Hydro (operator in the development phase) 18.0728%
Petoro AS 36.4750%
A/S Norske Shell 17.0375%
Statoil ASA 10.8441%
DONG Norge AS 10.3420%
ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Norway as 7.2286%
Operates 13 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Says Julia, Hadrian South Operations Back To Normal After Nate (Oct 10)
- Iraq's Talks with Exxon on Southern Oilfields in Final Stages-Minister (Oct 09)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
Company: Norsk Hydro ASA more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: Statoil more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil Takes First Bite Of Solar Market With Brazilian Joint Venture (Oct 04)
- Statoil Charters Last of Largest Oil Tankers to Hold Crude for Asia Buyers (Sep 28)
- Statoil And Partners Plan Output Capacity Expansion At Troll Gas Field (Sep 26)
Company: Petoro more info
- Aker Solutions Secures Johan Sverdrup Phase 2 FEED Contract (Mar 21)
- NPD Grants Consent for the Expansion of Nyhamna Gas Plant (Feb 10)
- Statoil Granted North Sea Drilling Permit by NPD (Dec 21)
Company: Nemo Engineering more info
- Nemo Engineering Awarded Contract for Valve Modules (Jul 03)