Oceanteam Wins First Contract from Nexans Norway
Oceanteam Power and Umbilical ASA has signed a contract for the DP2 cable lay and repair vessel TEAM OMAN with Nexans Norway for umbilical repair work in the Middle East.
The fixed charter period is 55 days firm with an estimated value of Euro 3 million, with options for an additional workscope.
DP2 CLV Team Oman is currently under contract with RASPETCO in Egypt. The project is expected to start later this month and will follow directly after completion of the Raspetco deep water project in Egypt.
The Team Oman had been scheduled to return to the
North Sea to support a pipeline trenching project
for Gaz de France in the Dutch Sector. With the
Nexans contract Oceanteam has secured a short term
charter on DP2 REM Etive from TS MARINE in
to execute the Gaz de France project, starting the
second week of July 2007. Oceanteam will mobilize
its OceanJet 900 pipeline and cable trencher at
recently opened deep water offshore base in
- Nexans Awarded Power Umbilical Contract for Jack/St. Malo Fields (Nov 04)
- Nexans Bags Asgard Gig (Nov 02)
- Nexans Completes Offshore Cable Contract for Espirito Santo FPSO (Apr 26)
Company: Oceanteam Power & Umbilical more info
- Oceanteam Contemplates a Private Placement of Shares (May 20)
- Oceanteam Provides Interim 1Q08 Update (May 09)
- Oceanteam Unveils Converted Cable Lay Barge (Apr 24)
Company: TTS Marine more info
- TTS Secures Delivery Contract (May 11)
- TTS Supplies Equipment to Bergen Group for Offshore Newbuildings (May 12)
- Ability Calls Off Frame Agreement Option, Land Rig to Be Delivered in 2010 (Jan 23)