Sevan Piranema on Location Offshore Brazil
The Sevan Piranema is now permanently moored on the Piranema field off the northeast coast of Brazil. The Piranema field is located in ultra-deep water, with water depths varying from 1,000 to 1,700 meters. The current location is 1,000 m. Petrobras is now in the process of completing the production and injection wells and installing the production riser.
This Sevan 300 platform is an FPSO with an oil storage capacity of 300,000 bbls, an oil processing capacity of 30,000 bbls/day and a gas injection capacity of 3.6 million m2/day. The unit will carry up to 21 risers and umbilicals. The unit will work for Petrobras on the Piranema field in the state of Sergipe, Brazil.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
- CEO: Brazil's Petrobras Could Bid On More Blocks In Pre-Salt Auction (Oct 24)
Company: Sevan Marine more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)