Fortesa International Brings Senegal Field Onstream

Fortesa International began production from the Dadiaga Development Area in Senegal this month and is appling for a license for the adjoining offshore field. The first gas from the Gadiaga Development Area was delivered to the Senegal market earlier this month, according to CEO Rogers Beall. The Gadiaga field is currently producing approximately two million cubic feet of gas per day. Fortesa is also planning to carry out additional seismic work in the area.

Fortesa holds 70 percent in the Gadiaga Development Area, with the remaining 30 percent held by Petrosen, the Senegalese national oil company.


Our Privacy Pledge

Most Popular Articles
Related Articles

Brent Crude Oil : $50.47/BBL 0.98%
Light Crude Oil : $49.72/BBL 1.09%
Natural Gas : $2.76/MMBtu 1.09%
Updated in last 24 hours