Eni Maintains Stake in Corocoro Field
Eni signed a Memorandum of Understanding which defines the terms for the transfer of the development activity of the Corocoro field to the "mixed enterprise" regime.
Eni will maintain its 26% stake in the field and its presence in the country cooperating with the Venezuelan national company PDVSA in a project of industrial and economic interest.
Final contracts should be signed by the end of August following the approval by the National Assembly of the terms agreed within the Memorandum of Understanding, in line with Venezuelan legislations.
Operates 15 Offshore Rigs
Manages 26 Offshore Rigs
- Venezuela Confirms Discussing Citgo Collateral Swap With Rosneft (Oct 04)
- Venezuelans Face Growing Queues To Buy Gasoline (Sep 21)
- Venezuela's Crude Supply To The United States Was Flat In August (Sep 13)
Company: ENI more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Eni Inks Cooperation Deal With China's CNPC (Sep 13)
- Italy's Eni Confident Of Dividend Even With Lower Oil Prices (Jul 28)