DeepOcean Wins Blue Stream Inspection Job
Blue Stream Pipeline Company B.V. has awarded a pipeline inspection job to DeepOcean.
The job includes full ROV pipeline inspection and geohazard survey on two gas pipelines between Russia and Turkey in the Black Sea including nearshore/onshore survey. The water depths of the operations are down to 2,140 meters. The length of the contract is approximately 45 days offshore work in addition to nearshore/onshore work, mobilization and transit.
DeepOcean has performed similar work for Blue
Stream in the winter seasons from 2004 to 2007.
Blue Stream has now declared an option to do the
same work in the beginning of 2008. The work will
be performed by one vessel including one ROV
system and an integrated survey system.
- DeepOcean Awarded Petrobras Contract (Jan 16)
- DeepOcean Board Recommends Trico Buyout Offer (Jun 24)
- Trico Buys Up DOF's Shares of DeepOcean (Jun 13)
Company: Blue Stream Pipeline Co. B.V. more info
- DOF Secures Inspection Contract for Blue Stream Pipelines (Oct 12)
- DeepOcean Wins Blue Stream Inspection Job (Jun 22)