Drennen to Lead Global Exploration, New Ventures at Hess
Hess Corp. on Thursday announced that Bill Drennen has been appointed Senior Vice President, Global Exploration and New Ventures, effective July 2. Drennen, who will be based in Houston, was previously Vice President, Americas, ExxonMobil Exploration Company, with responsibilities for all exploration activities in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and South America.
Drennen will replace Bob Strode, who has elected to retire, effective June 30. "Bob has been responsible for building a world class exploration organization, focused on delivering performance, managing risk and encouraging teamwork," said John O'Connor, President, Worldwide Exploration & Production. "We are deeply grateful for Bob's many contributions to the Company and wish him and his family every success in the future."
Hess Corp., with headquarters in New York, is a global integrated energy company engaged in the exploration, production, purchase, transportation and sale of crude oil and natural gas, as well as the production and sale of refined petroleum products.
Operates 16 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- ExxonMobil to Evaluate Offshore Mauritania Blocks (Dec 04)
- ExxonMobil To Merge Refining And Marketing Divisions (Dec 01)
Company: Hess Corporation more info
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- About 75,000 Bpd Of Gulf Oil Output Still Shut After Shell Fire (Nov 15)
- Hess Shares Fall After Fourth-Quarter Forecast Slashed (Oct 25)
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)