Siem to Acquire Large PSV
Siem Offshore Inc has entered into an agreement with Simon Mokster Rederi AS for the acquisition of the 1999-built large-size PSV "Stril Supplier" at a price of NOK 280 million.
The vessel is of MT 6000 design and has diesel electric propulsion, a deck area in excess of 900 square meters, and full under-deck capacities including methanol.
The vessel will be named "Siem Supplier" and delivered to Siem Offshore in July 2007 after the completion of its current charter.
- Siem Offshore Acquires 100% Interest in Secunda Canada (May 18)
- Woodside Inks Contract for Australia's First LNG-Powered Support Vessel (Apr 12)
- Siem Offshore Bags Contract to Provide AHTS Vessel to Woodside (Mar 21)
Company: Mokster Shipping more info
- Siem to Acquire Large PSV (Jun 15)
- Eidesvik Shipping Sells Platform Supply Vessels to NorSea Group AS (Dec 29)