Nexus Evaluates Private Placement
Subject to the capital placements described below, the Board of Nexus has decided to exercise the option to order a second FPSO from Samsung Heavy Industries.
Nexus has therefore engaged First
Securities to evaluate the opportunity to carry
out a private placement of up to USD 20 million in
new common shares, plus a repair issue of
approximately USD 5 million and a convertible bond
issue of USD 75 million.
- Samsung Wins Mad Dog 2 Fabrication Contract (Jan 05)
- After 20,000 Job Cuts, World's Top Shipyards Brace for More (Oct 26)
- South Korean Yards Restructure, Trim Workforce (Sep 08)
Company: Nexus Floating Production more info
- BW Offshore Updates on Agreement for FPSO Nexus 1 (Apr 28)
- SHI, Nexus Defer Delivery of Nexus 2 FPSO (Dec 01)
- Nexus Inks LOI to Lease FPSO Offshore Philippines (Jul 31)