SAAG Drilling Wins Contract Extension from ExxonMobil
SAAG Drilling and Well Services has been awarded a contract extension for the Telaga Usaha from ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Malaysia Inc. The contract has been extended for another year effective June 14, 2007.
The contract value for the extended term based on a full year operation will be approximately RM33million. This extension will have a positive contribution to the earnings of the group for the duration of the contract.
Operates 13 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Says Julia, Hadrian South Operations Back To Normal After Nate (Oct 10)
- Iraq's Talks with Exxon on Southern Oilfields in Final Stages-Minister (Oct 09)
- U.S. Gulf Oil Producers Start Evacuating Staff Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 05)
Company: SAAG Drilling and Well Services more info
Manages 2 Offshore Rigs
- SAAG Wins Workover Contracts from ONGC (Apr 18)
- SAAG Acquires Keppel's Stake in New Jack-up JV (Aug 24)
- SAAG Drilling Wins Contract Extension from ExxonMobil (Jun 12)