DNO Names New Exploration Chief
DNO ASA has appointed Tore Lilloe-Olsen into the newly created position of Corporate Head of Exploration.
Lilloe-Olsen, 51, joins DNO from Norsk Hydro ASA. Lilloe-Olsen has broad experience from several senior positions in Norsk Hydro, and he now comes from the position as Exploration Manager, Norway.
As Corporate Head of Exploration, Lilloe-Olsen will oversee all exploration activities within the DNO ASA Group. He will join DNO's Corporate Management Team, working with senior management in all aspects of DNO's upstream activities, and he will report to Helge Eide, Managing Director DNO ASA.
Commenting on the appointment, Helge Eide said:
"DNO's strategy has a clear exploration focus and
the company is planning to drill 23 exploration
wells in 2007. Furthermore, in Norway the
company's subsidiary Det Norske Oljeselskap is
about to take the first steps in its ambitious
growth strategy aiming at the position as the
leading Norwegian independent E&P company at NCS.
Tore brings valuable exploration competence to
DNO, and we are looking forward to benefit from
his input and expertise in the execution of our
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: DNO more info
- KRG Delivers Payments to Genel, DNO, Gulf for Tawke, Shaikan Production (Jan 23)
- DNO Makes Oil Find in Kurdistan Region of Iraq (Jan 09)
- Total, Shell, Eni Eligible to Bid for New Iran Oil, Gas Projects (Jan 03)