TTS Marine Wins Drilling Equipment Contract from Jurong
Through its subsidiary Sense EDM AS in Kristiansand, TTS Marine ASA's Drilling Equipment division has landed a contract with Jurong Shipyard in Singapore worth approximately NOK 385m with delivery around mid-2009.
The contract is conditional upon the final signing of the contract between Jurong Shipyard and the customer of a mobile jack-up rig.
The contract with Jurong Shipyard entails delivery of a complete drilling equipment package and personnel for supervision during installation and commissioning in Singapore.
TTS Marine ASA acquired the drilling technology company Sense EDM AS, with effect from May 25, 2007. The ambition with this acquisition is to further target the drilling and offshore industry. The contract with Jurong Shipyard has given TTS a very good start.
The offshore market is asking for more vendors to
compete for assignments. TTS have already received
several enquiries regarding corresponding
deliveries to the agreement with Jurong Shipyard.
By employing the global network of the TTS group
together with the competence of Sense EDM AS, TTS
has potential for growth in the market for
- NADL, Jurong Shipyard Extend Standstill Agreement for West Rigel (Jun 08)
- Maersk Drilling Acquires Newbuild Jackup from Hercules Offshore for $190M (May 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Dismisses EIG's Allegations on Sete Brasil Investment (May 25)
Company: TTS Marine more info
- TTS Secures Delivery Contract (May 11)
- TTS Supplies Equipment to Bergen Group for Offshore Newbuildings (May 12)
- Ability Calls Off Frame Agreement Option, Land Rig to Be Delivered in 2010 (Jan 23)