Phoenix International Continues ROV Fleet Expansion
Schilling Robotics will supply Phoenix International with three additional UHD ROV systems in 2007 and 2008. All three systems will feature 200-shp power and will be rated for 4000-meter operation. The systems will include Schilling’s extended excursion XE TMS and are slated for use by Phoenix’s Houston-based Subsea Projects Group for deepwater operations.
Says Frank Sayle, general manager of the Phoenix International Subsea Projects Group, “Purchasing the additional UHD systems furthers our strategy of providing increasingly comprehensive services to our oil & gas customers in the Gulf of Mexico, and demonstrates our continued commitment to providing our clients with the latest in ROV technology.”
The three ROV systems will join two UHD systems delivered to Phoenix International in 2006. All five systems will be fully supported by Schilling Robotics’ regional office in Houston.
- FMC Technologies Finalizes Schilling Acquisition (Apr 25)
- Subsea 7 Adds Schilling Robotics HD Systems to Fleet (Feb 14)
- FMC Technologies Purchases Remaining Schilling Stake (Jan 03)
Company: Phoenix International more info
- Phoenix Secures 2 Deepwater Maintenance Projects in GOM (Apr 29)
- Phoenix Names Robert Keith New VP of Oil & Gas (Jun 18)
- Phoenix Goes Deep, Joins Association of Diving Contractors (Mar 24)