Petro-Canada Charters Two AHTS Vessels from Deep Sea Supply
Deep Sea Supply has entered into new charters with Petro-Canada Trinidad & Tobago Limited for the AHTS Vessels "Sea Wolf" and "Sea Panther" for an estimated period of 6-8 months.
The expected commencement date is approximately October 1, 2007. The
total contract value for the two vessels is estimated to USD 15-20 mill. The vessels will go on
hire direct from their present charters with EOG Resources. They will continue to operate in Trinidad & Tobago.
- C-NLOPB Approves Hebron Application (May 31)
- Petro-Canada to Fire Up Syrian Gas Production Soon (Apr 06)
- Faroe: Possible Hydrocarbons Found in North Sea Well (Mar 23)
Company: EOG Resources, Inc. more info
- US Drillers Add No Oil Rigs as Harvey Slows Production - Baker Hughes (Sep 01)
- Shale Drillers Show Few Signs of Slowing as Profits Expand (Aug 02)
- EOG Resources Profit Disappoints, But Sticks By CAPEX (Aug 01)
Company: Deep Sea Supply more info
- Norwegian Firms to Create Offshore Oil Industry Supply Vessels Giant (Feb 06)
- Deep Sea Supply Scores Charter Contracts for AHTS Vessels (Apr 26)
- Deep Sea Supply Takes Delivery of Newbuilding (Jan 13)