Altinex: Open to Eventual Merger Talks with Noreco
Altinex ASA's board on Friday acknowledged Noreco's recent share transactions and offer, along with its revealed intention of merging with Altinex.
The board pointed out that information from its Huntington well in the UK should be disclosed to the market in the near future. After that point, the board indicated that it would be open to a dialog with Noreco concerning an eventual merger.
Altinex's board also reiterated its opinion that the going Altinex share price in the market undervalues the company.
- NPD Grants StatoilHydro Drilling Permit for PL 442 Wildcat (Aug 28)
- Dong Completes Drilling at Siri-6 in Danish North Sea (Jan 27)
- Oilexco Enters LOI with Bluewater to Deploy FPSO at North Sea's Huntington (Aug 27)
Company: Norwegian Energy Company (NORECO) more info
- Det Norske to Acquire Noreco's Norwegian Portfolio (Mar 02)
- Noreco Oil UK Receives Huntington License Default Notice (Nov 02)
- Noreco CEO Steps Down (Oct 13)