Revus Transfers License Interest to Concedo
Revus Energy ASA has agreed to transfer a 12-percent interest in exploration license PL 434 to Concedo ASA. Revus operates the license, which is located near the Heidrun field in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea.
Concedo will take over the interest on ground-floor terms. The transaction follows an agreement between the two parties in the APA 2006 licensing round, in which the parties submitted a joint application for the 434 license. In the agreement Revus committed to transferring part of their interest subject to Concedo receiving government approval as licensee. Following the transaction, Revus' remaining share in the license is 28 percent.
The work program for PL 434 includes acquiring a 3D seismic survey over the Ronaldo prospect in 2007, with a subsequent drill or drop decision in 2008.
- StatoilHydro Makes Small Gas Discovery at Canon Prospect (Apr 30)
- RWE Confirms Successful Luno Appraisal Test, Field Extension (Jan 30)
- Spring Energy Snags Stake in North Sea Production License (Jan 28)
Company: Concedo ASA more info
- UK Firms Faroe and Valiant Bag 8 Licenses in Norway (Jan 18)
- Gygrid Oil Discovery Could Extend Njord's Commercial Life (Jun 11)
- Det Norske Spuds Struten Prospect in Norwegian Sea (Jun 09)