Sound: Pasundan-1 Drilling Resumes
Sound Oil plc reported that operations on the Pasundan-1 exploration well, located approximately 50 km southeast of Jakarta, Java, Indonesia, have resumed following repairs to the drilling rig.
Repairs were completed ahead of schedule, and as of 6 a.m. local time Monday the drill-string was being run in the hole prior to drilling ahead.
Sound Oil plc is a 20% shareholder (through its wholly owned subsidiary Mitra Energia Citarum Limited) in the BPREC operating company that is drilling the Pasundan-1 exploration well.
- Sound Gets Closer to Securing Rig for Badile Drill (Feb 29)
- Sound Energy All Set to Drill First Moroccan Well (Feb 15)
- Sound Energy Confirms Clean-Up Operations at Nervesa (Feb 09)
Company: BPREC more info
- Sound: Pasundan-1 Drilling Resumes (May 22)
- Sound Oil Reports Incident at Pasundan-1 (May 14)