Borgny Dolphin Awarded 5-Year Contract
Dolphin Drilling Ltd, a subsidiary of Fred Olsen Energy ASA has entered into a preliminary agreement for the provision of the semisub Borgny Dolphin for a five year contract. Mobilization for this contract is scheduled to commence early 2008 on conclusion of the current contract with Pemex in Mexico.
Estimated contract value for the five year period is approximately US $436 million, inclusive of mobilization fee. An additional bonus of up to 15% of the daily rate is also possible under the contract. The agreement remains subject to final approval by the client.
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- Private Oil Made a Big Find in Mexico. Now State Oil Wants a Cut (Oct 04)
- Mexico's Pemex Sees Salina Cruz Refinery Restart 3rd Week of Oct (Sep 28)
Company: Dolphin Drilling more info
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Anadarko Terminates Drilling Contract for Belford Dolphin Drillship (Mar 16)
- Cairn Postpones Spanish Point Drill Due to Rig Delays (Jul 09)
- Newbuild Bolette Dolphin Drillship Unveils in South Korea (Jun 20)