Grenland Group Wins Troll O2 Work
Grenland Group has signed a letter of intent with FMC Technologies, Kongsberg, for the fabrication, assembly and testing of one large subsea structure for Norsk Hydro's Troll O2 project, offshore Norway.
The subsea structure (6 slot manifold and integrated template structure) to be fabricated and assembled by Grenland Group, will have a total weight of more than 350 tonnes and the fabrication of the production system will be carried out by Grenland Group`s yards in Grenland and in Tonsberg.
The gas and condensate fields Vega and Vega South lie in 380 meters of water in the blocks 35/8 and 35/11, about 80 kilometers west of Florø in Sogn and Fjordane.
The delivery of the subsea structure is scheduled for 01.12.2008
The contract value for this additional contract is approximately NOK 35 million and the total value for this project has now reached NOK 135 million for Grenland Group.
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)