Fugro Wins Offshore India Contract from ONGC
Fugro has received a letter of award for a major contract for marine 3D seismic acquisition and onboard processing services offshore India from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), India's national oil company.
The work will be executed by one of Fugro's 3D seismic vessels over two consecutive field seasons in 2007-08 and 2008-09 with a duration of about seven months per season. The total value of the contract is approximately USD 145 million (approximately EUR 106 million). The project is due to commence in October 2007.
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: ONGC more info
Operates 36 Offshore Rigs
Manages 8 Offshore Rigs
- Sources: India ONGC Strikes 'Good' Offshore Oil, Gas Find (Sep 20)
- India To Acquire Seismic Data Of 48,000 Line kms To Boost Oil, Gas Output (Sep 12)
- Biggest Indian Explorer Is Said to Plan First Ever Borrowings (Aug 10)