Kravchenko Named New VP at Gazprom-Neft
Kirill Kravchenko has been appointed JSC Gazprom-Neft's new vice-president. He will be responsible for issues of organizational development, human resources management as well as informational technologies and other administrative issues.
Kirill Kravchenko was born on 13 May 1976 in Moscow. In 1998 he graduated cum laude from Moscow State Lomonosov University as a specialist in sociology. In 2001 he acquired PhD in sociology. From 2002 till 2003 he studied financial management at British Open University, from 2003 till 2004 – at IMD Business School. In 2007 he defended a doctoral thesis in economics.
Until 2000, Kravchenko worked in consulting. From 2000 to 2004 he was in different positions in the UKOS in Moscow and Western Siberia. From 2001 to 2002 he worked in Europe and Latin America for Schlumberger (the UKOS's partner program). From 2004 to 2007 he held a position of the administrative director at JSC MKhK EvroKhim. In May 2006 he was elected as CEO of Lifos (the chemical industry, Lithuania).
- US Oil Service Firms Face Hit from Venezuela Debt Restructuring (Nov 06)
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Top Oilfield Services Firms Signal Fourth-Quarter Uncertainty (Oct 20)
Company: JSC Gazprom Neft more info
- Gazprom 2015 Profit Jumps as Kremlin Demands Higher Dividend (Apr 28)
- Russia's Gazprom Neft to Delay Novoportovskoye Oilfield Launch (Apr 19)
- Russia's Gazprom Neft, China's CNPC Agree to Cooperate in Oil Sector (Dec 17)