Petrobras Reaffirms its Partnership with PDVSA
Petrobras has reaffirmed its projects in partnership with PDVSA - Petroleos de Venezuela, the Venezuelan National Oil Company - continue on course. Negotiations involving the construction of the Abreu Lima Refinery, in the Suape Port (state of Pernambuco, Northeastern Brazil), in association with the development of the Carabobo field, in Venezuela, are in progress.
The company reiterates there is no threat the negotiations kicked-off nearly two years ago will be interrupted. It also announces that next Tuesday, International Area director, Nestor Cervero, and Supply director, Paulo Roberto Costa, will be in Caracas, Venezuela, to attend yet another normally-scheduled ordinary meeting of the joint Petrobras/PDVSA committee.
Petrobras remains resolute to study the viability of the projects that are currently under discussion with PDVSA and the Venezuelan government, including mature field revitalization and Mariscal Sucre field development, both in Venezuela.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)
Company: PDVSA more info
Operates 14 Offshore Rigs
Manages 26 Offshore Rigs
- Union Leader: PDVSA's Amuay Refinery Halts Distillation Unit (Nov 30)
- Venezuela's PDVSA To Tap Oil Customers To Pay $449MM To ONGC (Nov 15)
- Venezuelan Oil Output Heads to 29-Year Low as Cash Crunch Grows (Nov 10)