Odim Wins Another PGS Contract
Odim ASA on Wednesday won a NOK 110-million contract for the delivery of a complete automated handling system for yet another Ramform vessel for Petroleum Geo-Services (PGS).
The vessel will be built by Aker Langsten, and the system is due to be delivered by Odim in December 2008. The new Ramform vessels can tow up to 22 streamers simultaneously.
"We are proud of the vote of confidence PGS gives us by their choice of Odim as supplier of automated handling solutions, once again," said Idar Hatloy, Vice President - Seismic at ODIM.
Odim ASA is a fast-expanding Norwegian technology
company that develops and sells advanced
automated handling solutions, primarily cable handling
systems and winches for use on offshore and naval
vessels. The company occupies a leading position
in selected market segments, such as seismic
surveying and offshore supply. Through its subsidiaries in North America, it is
also solidly rooted in the defense sector. In addition to its established market segments,
Odim will be making a heavy commitment to the very promising deepwater market.
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
- PGS Raises Funds Through Private Placement (Nov 23)
- PGS: Improving Sentiment in Offshore Seismic Market (Jul 21)
Company: Aker Group more info
- Aker to Cooperate with Baker Hughes on Early Phase Oil & Gas Studies (Jun 19)
- Aker's Q1 Equipment Book Value Up NOK9.8 Billion (May 08)
- Aker and DOF Create Aker DOF Supply (Jul 02)
Company: Odim ASA more info
- Rolls-Royce Acquires More Than 90% of ODIM Shares (Mar 30)
- Rolls-Royce Gets Green Light for ODIM Acquisition (Mar 22)
- Rolls-Royce Launches Cash Offer for Odim (Feb 26)