Aker Kvaerner Awarded Subsea Tie-in System in Brazil
Subsea 7 has awarded Aker Kvaerner a key tie-in system project in Brazil, to be deployed in the ESS-164 / Camarupim Field, Espirito Santo basin, as part of the Petrobras Plangas Program. The contract has a value of approximately US $4 million.
The scope of work comprises one retrievable tee structure with one 12" vertical connection system, with tools and accessories.
"This award further confirms Aker Kvaerner's position as a major supplier of tie-in systems in Brazil", says Gustavo Goncalves, Sales and Marketing Manager for Aker Kvaerner in Brazil.
Aker Kvaerner has extensive experience with deliveries of tie-in systems in Brazil. More than 150 vertical connection systems have been delivered as part of subsea trees, manifolds, and tie-in systems since the start of operations.
- Kvaerner Sees Rising Revenues, Better Margins in 4Q (Feb 14)
- Reliance Fires Up Gas Production from India's KG-D6 Block (Apr 02)
- Sonardyne Snags Life-of-Field Contract for Petrobras' Cascade, Chinook (Feb 18)
Company: Subsea 7 more info
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)