Kencana Wins Fabrication Contract from PT Sempec Indonesia
Kencana Petroleum's subsidiary, Kencana HL Sdn. Bhd. has received a Letter of Award from PT Sempec Indonesia (a subsidiary of Punj Lloyd Ltd, India) for the fabrication of four Wellhead Platforms.
The contract includes fabrication and related services for four Wellhead Platforms comprising decks, jackets, piles and conductors. The Wellhead Platforms form part of the Heera Redevelopment Project located offshore west coast of India. The project owner is ONGC. The contract is expected to be fully completed by early 2008. The contract value is approximately RM80 million. The contract award is subject to terms and conditions to be mutually agreed.
Operates 36 Offshore Rigs
Manages 8 Offshore Rigs
- Sources: India ONGC Strikes 'Good' Offshore Oil, Gas Find (Sep 20)
- India To Acquire Seismic Data Of 48,000 Line kms To Boost Oil, Gas Output (Sep 12)
- Biggest Indian Explorer Is Said to Plan First Ever Borrowings (Aug 10)
Company: Kencana Petroleum Bhd more info
- Kencana Expands Drilling Fleet (Aug 26)
- SapuraCrest, Kencana Petroleum to Merge in $3.95B Deal (Jul 11)
- Kencana Bags Construction Contract Offshore India (May 25)
Company: Punj Lloyd more info
- Court Orders Payment Freeze on Swiber's Bank Guarantee for Indian Projects (Aug 10)
- Punj Lloyd Group Bags Pipeline Service Contract for India's Mangla Project (Jan 08)
- Punj Lloyd Group Boasts Revenue Growth of 69% (Oct 23)