RBG Announces New Appointment at Invergordon Facility
RBG Limited on Tuesday announced the appointment of Ed Stainke as Business Unit Manager of its fabrication facility in Invergordon, Ross-shire, U.K.
In this important role, Ed reports to RBG's CEO Doug Sedge and is responsible for managing all aspects of business operations in Invergordon. A native of the Invergordon area, Ed has over 30 years' experience of working in the fabrication industry in the UK and overseas. Most recently he spent 5 years with J Ray McDermott in Indonesia and Azerbaijan and previously spent 12 years with Barmac/KBR in a variety of management roles.
RBG's Invergordon facility has an extensive track record of delivering excellence in a wide range of oil, gas, civil engineering, marine, drilling and subsea fabrication and construction projects. Our experienced, multi-disciplined teams specialize in providing a flexible, fully project managed service in UK and international locations.
"We are confident that with Ed's leadership, and the support of the team at Invergordon, our fabrication business will continue to deliver quality products and services to all our customers," commented Doug Sedge.
RBG Limited is a leading life-of-field services contractor focused on the provision of asset integrity support, integrated maintenance, modification, engineering support and resource services to the international oil, gas and petrochemicals industry. Headquartered in Aberdeen, UK, the company operates in the UK and internationally and employs over 4000 people. Its facilities and offices are located in principal areas of energy exploration and production activity.
- J. Ray McDermott Says Hello to New CFO (May 12)
- J. Ray McDermott Secures Fabrication Contract on Gorgon Project (May 06)
- J. Ray Reels in Second Subsea Gig in Vietnam (Apr 06)
Company: KBR more info
- Australia's CIMIC Sues Chevron Over $1.4B Gorgon LNG Construction Dispute (Aug 22)
- Australia's UGL Faces More Provisions On Work For Ichthys LNG (Jun 06)
- Oil-Sands Slump Doesn't Feel So Bad for Canada Maintenance Crews (Jan 14)
Company: RBG Limited more info
- RBG Launches iBolt Software (Nov 11)
- RBG Says Hello to New Finance Director (Oct 28)
- RBG Clinches Apache Contract Extension in North Sea (Sep 08)