INTEC Wins K2 FEED Contract
INTEC Engineering has been contracted by Anadarko Petroleum Corporation to perform the Conceptual Engineering and FEED study phases of a proposed single-well tieback from Green Canyon block 606 to Anadarko's K2 unit. The new flowline will connect to K2 at an existing connection at the south fault block. The new addition to the K2 unit will be controlled from the Marco Polo platform, which also is operated by Anadarko.
INTEC will provide flow assurance analysis and operability planning, system design and vender coordination for the flowline, manifolds, jumpers, subsea tree and the production control system. INTEC also will assist in the regulatory and permitting process.
"INTEC performed the original FEED on K2 and we are delighted to be supporting Anadarko on the next phase of this development" said UGN.
INTEC is a leading engineering and project management company serving the international oil and gas industry with 450 employees and offices in Houston, London, Delft, Kuala Lumpur, Perth, Rio de Janeiro and Mexico City. Its technical disciplines include marine pipelines and risers, subsea systems, systems engineering, flow assurance, floating systems, LNG terminals and marine installation management. INTEC is a Heerema Group company.
- 4 Ways Agile Sourcing Can Lead Enterprises to Success (Nov 10)
- Gadfly: Anadarko Woke Up, and It Really Smells the Coffee (Nov 01)
- No More Free Lunch Is the Big Change Under Way in the Oil Market (Oct 09)
Company: Intec Engineering more info
- INTEC, WorleyParsons Merge into New Subsea Services Company (Aug 07)
- Chevron Taps INTEC for Pre-FEED Work on GOM's Big Foot (Jul 23)
- WorleyParsons To Acquire INTEC Engineering From Heerema Group (Apr 01)