Subsea 7 Charters New Siem Vessel
Siem Offshore Inc. and Subsea 7 Inc. have entered into a 5-year firm charter contract for Siem Offshore's Multipurpose Field- & ROV Support Vessel of MT6016L design.
The commercial terms of the contract are confidential between the parties. The vessel is under construction at the Kleven, Norway yard and is scheduled for delivery in March 2008. The charter period will commence upon the delivery of the vessel.
The work scope of the vessel will be ROV and
construction activities within the natural design
capabilities and capacities of the vessel.
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)
Company: Siem Offshore Inc. more info
- Siem Offshore Acquires 100% Interest in Secunda Canada (May 18)
- Woodside Inks Contract for Australia's First LNG-Powered Support Vessel (Apr 12)
- Siem Offshore Bags Contract to Provide AHTS Vessel to Woodside (Mar 21)