National Fuel Gas May Divest Canadian Unit
National Fuel Gas Company announced late Thursday that its Exploration and Production unit, Seneca Resources Corporation ("Seneca") has initiated a process to explore the sale of Seneca's wholly owned subsidiary, Seneca Energy Canada Inc. ("SECI").
Seneca has retained Scotia Waterous as its exclusive financial advisor to assist in this process. All questions regarding the SECI properties and the purchase opportunity should be directed to Scotia Waterous.
National Fuel is an integrated energy company with $3.8 billion in assets comprised of the following five operating segments: Utility, Pipeline and Storage, Exploration and Production, Energy Marketing, and Timber.
- Seneca to Convert Marcellus Drilling Rigs to Nat Gas (Oct 25)
- Seneca Purchases Marcellus Stake (Jan 10)
- Additional Operators Join Object's Marcellus Project (Dec 22)
Company: National Fuel Gas Co. more info
- National Fuel Deems Marcellus JV Unlikely (Aug 05)
- Seneca Enters Agreement to Sell GOM Properties (Mar 09)
- National Fuel Gas Elects New Chairman (Mar 11)