Northern Oil, Kodiak Sign Montana Participation Deal
Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. has signed a participation agreement with Kodiak Oil & Gas for the CB Teigen Trust 9-13 well in Sheridan County, Montana. This well is the first step-out well to Kodiak's Larsh 2-13 discovery.
In a statement by Michael Reger, CEO of Northern Oil, "We are looking forward to working with Kodiak. Their successes in the Williston Basin have been exciting and this is a great first step in developing our extensive Sheridan County, Montana leasehold. We will continue to evaluate other drilling opportunities in our Sheridan County, Montana and Mountrail County, North Dakota leaseholds. We expect to announce additional drilling agreements throughout the Williston Basin during the next 30 to 60 days."
Northern Oil controls approximately 22,000 net acres in Sheridan County, Montana.
Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. is a Nevada corporation focused on drilling exploratory and developmental wells in the Rocky Mountain regions of the United States.
The primary focus of Northern Oil is the Middle Bakken formation in the Williston Basin. Northern Oil's secondary target is conventional, 3D driven, oil and gas exploration and development throughout the Rocky Mountain region.
- Whiting's Proven Oil-Equivalent Reserves Up About a Third in 2014 (Dec 22)
- Whiting To Buy Kodiak For $3.8B, Create No. 1 Bakken Producer (Jul 14)
- Kodiak Oil Production Rising After Latest Bakken Land Deal (Sep 11)
Company: Northern Oil more info
- Northern Oil & Gas Acquires Upstate New York Acreage (Jun 27)
- Northern, Brigham Form Williston Basin JV (Apr 25)
- Brigham, Northern Form Williston Basin JV (Apr 23)